Monday, June 17, 2013

Untameable Heat: Lilith's Freedom

I have been working hard on a new novella for July release.  In addition, I have some great giveaways planned so stay tuned!
This started as a project with two other authors and it has been an interesting process.  It is great to work with others because it offers a different perspective sometimes when you get used to living a solitary writer life.  I needed to learn how to do some things better - like promotion - and I've gotten a peek at how two other erotica authors are promoting their work.  The lessons learned by this project have been invaluable.
It has also opened a new door for me to participate in a group called Romance Troupe (More on that later- I'm still learning about the group).
So with all of the exciting things happening at the same time I feel like I've been on a merry go round.  It has been a wonderful ride I wouldn't want to jump off of but at the same time I feel like I'm doing too much at once.  Sometimes we get so bogged down with so many things it feels like we aren't really doing any one of them as well as we should be.
So with that in mind, I took a weekend camping trip and cleared my head.  Came home with a crystal clear vision of exactly where my novella is going and will tighten up the rough edges the next few days.  Now that I've told you everything you didn't want to know.............................who wants to know about the new novella???????

Untameable Heat: Lilith's Freedom is releasing as part of a collection.  The release date is July 11th and there is a Facebook party page up now.  If you haven't joined the blog tour or party page and want in at some great chances to score books & swag - sign up now!

https://www.facebook.com/events/535831923145680/

Lilith's Freedom centers around a night club known as the Master's Lair.  Set in the alleys of St Louis it is a club only the most evil know exist.  It is their favorite hang out.  Lilith has been working as a dancer in the club for over twenty years, ensnared in the life of a succubus.  Her life dream is to be set free to live as a mortal, fall in love, and have a family.   While the Master has promised her freedom he set a very high price on the cost of the freedom.  So far Lilith has been unable to find anyone willing to help her secure her dreams.

Alex is posing as a fallen angel to gain access to the Master's Lair.  His only interest in the club?  Revenge.  He wants to avenge the demons that lured his sister into a life of drugs which she paid for with her life.  The problem?  To gain access to the club he must pose as a fallen angel, one who has lost all grace and therefore now hopes to serve the Master well.   When he encounters the gorgeous succubus Lilith, his quest for revenge may get side railed by a new challenge.   Or is there a way for him to get what he wants and still keep the beautiful woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment