I admit the cover for Feral Desires was probably my least favorite until recently. You see I was trying to learn all the steps to Indie publishing and I may have not been qualified to actually do my own book cover. I got a little excited at some graphic sites and went a little overboard. As a result the old cover looked - well like a toddler learned photoshop and designed their first cover! Yay me!
So I was thrilled when I found a new cover design for this novella. Getting it to actually show up on the product page - that is becoming another headache all together but one I am sure I will have resolved by the end of this week.
In the meantime, please let me know what you think of the new look!
This is currently on sale for only 99 cents!!!!!!! What a bargain! Find it here:
Feral Desires
If you are a reviewer please ask me about how to get a free review copy!
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Lynn for having reasonably priced covers that any author would be proud to buy and use. She does an amazing job and for that she deserves the recognition! Thank you for my makeover. To find more of her work: Look Here
Monday, September 10, 2012
New Face Lift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just love your cover, Katy; Lyn has done two of my covers so far, with an order to do two more within the next 6 months. She is a brand new talent, but a rising star in the world of cover artists; her prices are awesome and very reasonable - much success with your book Katy; Im going over to purchase it now!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope to work with her again but I also have a photographer who has done a beautiful cover for me in the past as well but she is very busy and covers aren't her main business so I am looking forward to working with Lyn.
ReplyDelete