Recently while browsing the offerings at textbroker a title caught my eye. Upon closer looking at the job it was asking for a rewrite of someone else's article.
| Chosen keyword: | How to Manipulate People |
| OpenOrder - conditions: | 1.00 Cent per word |
| Category: | miscellaneous |
| Deadline: | 1 day(s) from acceptanc |
| Demanded count of words: | 400 - 443 |
| Classification: | 3 |
| Possible earnings: | |
| |
| Client Instructions (Important!) | ||
Request a summary of this article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/224669/how_to_manipulate_people_a_guide_to.html?cat=60.
Must pass copyscape.
I erased the client ID for the purpose of reposting the information but I took exception to this for two reasons. One I write for AC myself and know how angry I would feel to have one of my articles "respun" or stolen with crafty manipulation of the wording. Two, in writing your name is all you have to stand on. Be it good or bad, it is yours.
This is vital if you plan to freelance long term or develop your own work to be published. Do not resort to 4.00 now for a price that can cost you later. Maintain your integrity and more doors and windows will open than the few you left shut.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/224669/how_to_manipulate_people_a_guide_to.html?cat=60.
Must pass copyscape.
I erased the client ID for the purpose of reposting the information but I took exception to this for two reasons. One I write for AC myself and know how angry I would feel to have one of my articles "respun" or stolen with crafty manipulation of the wording. Two, in writing your name is all you have to stand on. Be it good or bad, it is yours.
This is vital if you plan to freelance long term or develop your own work to be published. Do not resort to 4.00 now for a price that can cost you later. Maintain your integrity and more doors and windows will open than the few you left shut.
No comments:
Post a Comment